Please include the following with your submission
- Name, email address, phone number and mailing address
- Employer, job title and/or affiliations
- Brief biography (30 words or less)
- Presentation experience. Please include any videos/links if available.
- Submission category
- Executive: What managers, executives, lawyers, and boards of directors need to know about cyber security
- Technical: What security practitioners need to know to mitigate, detect, and respond to cyber attacks
- Solutions: How FireEye solutions are used on the front lines of cyber security
- Topic title
- Summary/Abstract (250 words or less)
- Required time format (50 min, 25 min, and if needed, 100 min
- Reason that this topic should be considered
- List of additional reference materials, hand-outs, demonstration summary or special equipment to support your demonstration
- Other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted/presented
Please note that all speakers must adhere to the 100% vendor neutral/no commercial policy of the FireEye Cyber Defense Summit. If speakers cannot respect this policy, they should not submit a proposal.
Please send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10, 2019 to be considered.